Hey everyone! I am not wearing any foundation right now and I haven’t worn any since last year. Just concealer and brow product! That played a big role in keeping my skin clear! I’m definitely not perfect though, I get acne and redness all the time!
So lot of people seemed to like my last skincare routine or anything beauty in general so I will be doing more of that!
I changed my routine to something a little more complicated than the last one which you can read clicking here.
Before I go into my routine, I have to mention that my skin is combo/oily skin but in the winter months, it can get pretty dry. I am very sensitive and acne prone as well so I have to use a lot of careful ingredients. I’m saying this so that you don’t read this article and use the wrong products for your skin type. Everyone has different skin types and I want to make sure I am not mentioning something that might ruin your skin.
Let’s get into it!
It depends on how my skin feels in the morning, I will use different products.
If oily, I will use…
- Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin – this is amazing, it’s super light and really cleanses compared to the Cetaphil one that I have used maybe two years ago.
- Rosehip Oil – I love this!! This oil targets the problem areas of the skin so it really does the job in giving your skin an extra layer of protection.
- Cerave Daily Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin– this just goes really well with the Cerave Cleanser. Both have all the necessary ingredients everyone needs really. There are ceramides and hyaluronic acid which restores the protective skin barrier.
If normal or dry, I will use…
- Glossier Milky Jelly – this is really easy on the skin which is great in the morning. But it does have a really intense aroma so if you don’t dig fragrance then I would not recommend. (Shop with the link above to get 10% discount!! <3)
- Rosehip Oil
- Cerave Daily Moisturizer
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (Blue Bottle) – Takes away all my makeup easy! I use a reusable cotton pad to really do the job for me and it is sustainable!!
- Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin
- Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment – This can be really drying in the winter months but it does an extremely good job keeping my skin clear overall! This takes a longer time to show results but consistency is really key. Acne.org does a really good job at explaining how to best take care of your skin and they provide the cherry on top with their amazing products.
- Rosehip Oil
- Cerave Daily Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin
Everything stays consistent with the morning routine but on my dry nights I will use Nature Republic’s Bamboo Cotton Sheet Mask before I apply the Benzoyl Peroxide.
I hope this helped you in your skin care endeavors. Beauty is just a construct and a perception. So let me just say you are all beautiful in your own ways. Cheesy but gotta say it haha.
And remember, less is more. 🙂
*Disclosure: There are affiliate links linked above! But it’s at no cost to you!