My FAVORITE salad right now! I’ve been making it non-stop just because it’s so easy, good, fresh, and chef’s kiss! Haha!
I want to get into writing more health and wellness articles because it’s been my thing lately. Last article, I said I was uninspired and I was until this article lol!
Based on the photo, I’m sure you can already see all the necessary ingredients and for some of you, it may look even gross. But trust me, it’s worth trying. Don’t listen to just me, listen to the guy I’m seeing and my family members! They all said it’s bomb.
Ok, let’s get into the recipe!
- 1/2 cucumber – peeled and sliced
- hard boiled egg – sliced (I cheated, I used a slicer)
- mozzarella cheese balls (I got the ones that were marinated in spices to add flavor)
- little bell peppers – sliced
- handful of blueberries (or as much as you want)
- my mother’s pickled jalapeños 😉 (for that crunch and spice)
- balsamic vinegar
STEPS TO MAKE
- Slice everything that needs to be sliced!
- Layer the sliced cucumbers first
- Then drop everything else in haha!
So quick and easy, please share if you try it!